GIVE TRI A TRY BEFORE DIVING ALL THE WAY IN WITH OUR TRI BEFORE YOUR BUY MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS!
A number of TWA clubs offer the option to give club training a try before signing up for a season membership. Choose between a 14-day trial and an 8-week trial, and find your tribe today!
These options do NOT cover you for insurance costs when racing – you will still need a One Day Membership to race.
To continue participating in club training sessions once your trial period has ended, you will need to purchase a Basic, Standard or Premium Club Membership. This can be done through the same membership registration portal.
PARTICIPATING METROPOLITAN CLUBS
PARTICIPATING REGIONAL CLUBS
|Club Name||14-day||8-week||Contact Email|
|Albany Triathlon Clubfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bunbury Triathlon Club||Freeemail@example.com|
|Esperance Triathlon Club||Freefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mandurah Triathlon Club||Freeemail@example.com|
HOW TO JOIN
To access your chosen club’s TBYB membership option/s:
- Head to https://triathlonaustralia.justgo.com/
- Sign up as a New Member by selecting the Sign Up button on the front page.
- Read through and agree to the Triathlon Australia waivers that will show.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen to help you get started with your membership purchase. Choose SELECT A CLUB
- The Club Finder will pop-up on the next page. Type in the name of your club or search for one using the postcode or suburb function. This field will be prepopulated with the postcode from your profile.
- Click Select Club. It will be added to your profile page clubs list.
- The available membership categories will be displayed, with the TBYB ones generally listed on the far right. Once you have made your selection, complete any information required, including Emergency Contact details. Click finish once you are done.
- You will receive a pop-up asking if you want to proceed to cart.
- Please select Proceed to cart. You’ll be taken to your cart where you will see your memberships.
- If payment is required, Click on Pay with Card. If payment is not required, you still need to complete the order.
Once you have completed these steps, your TBYB period (14 days or 8 weeks) will begin immediately and you will be covered to train with your selected club. You can speak directly to the club about their training times and locations, and which sessions would be appropriate for you to join.