Triathlon WA are pleased to announce the date of our next Development Coaching Course:
Location: UWA Sports Science Hall, Parkway, Crawley
Date: Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 October AND Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 December (4 days total)
Cost: $780 (incl. GST and Register Now Booking Fee)
What you will need: Swim, bike and run equipment
Registration deadline: 12pm, 10 September 2021
- Coaches must be at least 18 years of age at the commencement of the learning program.
- Hold a current Triathlon Australia Foundation Coach accreditation for at least 6 months prior.
- Be a current Triathlon Australia 2021-2022 season member. This is to provide you with appropriate insurance to cover you whilst completing the program.
- Have access to an internet connected device for the Knowledge Hub online resource. The Knowledge Hub online component of the program consists of 40-60 hours of self-directed, independent study.
- Coaches will be registered for the qualification for a period of 12 months from the start of the course. However, most learners complete in-line with the course duration.
- Coaches must attend all days of the Coach Training Program Workshops; this is an essential requirement. Due to the way the workshops are organised, it is not possible to swap days around on different Coach Training Programs. Missed days may result in additional fees to complete the accreditation.
- Coaches need to have a supervising coach from their own coaching environment organised to assist them with the training assessment items to be completed between weekends 1 and 2.
For more information about the Development Coaching Course please click here.