If you are new to triathlon, one of the best ways to get involved and meet new people is to sign up for a novice course.
They are a great, fun way to get started in the sport. You get access to accredited coaches, in a supportive environment, with people just like
you. They usually run for 8-10 weeks and include a run, swim and cycle session each week. Now is the perfect time with lots of course starting
soon. See the list below for the latest courses.
Perth Triathlon Club
- Commencing 29 January 2018 running for 8 weeks
- Sessions - 4 sessions a week
- Monday evening @ 6pm - Running with Jesus - locations vary.
- Tuesday evening @ 7pm - swimming HBF Stadium.
- Thursday @ 5:30am - Cycle Session (Kings Park).
- Saturday @ 06:30am - Brick Session (Cycle and Run) - locations vary
- Cost - $400 not including
- Contact - email@example.com
Stadium Triathlon Club
- Commencing 10 February 2018 running for 8 weeks
- Sessions - 4 - 5 coached sessions a week including free access to all Stadium Tri Club training sessions
- Cost - $300
- Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org