If you are new to triathlon, one of the best ways to get involved and meet new people is to sign up for a novice course.
They are a great, fun way to get started in the sport. You get access to accredited coaches, in a supportive environment, with people just like
you. They usually run for 8-10 weeks and include a run, swim and cycle session each week. Now is the perfect time with lots of course starting
soon. See the list below for the latest courses.
- iWillTri Novice Triathlon Training - 6 of Perth's metro triathlon clubs have joined together to give you a training program to suit your needs
- 10 week course commencing Saturday 13 October
- Up to 4 coached sessions a week
- 2 x training seminars & 1 bike maintenance session
- Cost - $360
- Website and registration - www.novicetriathlon.com/
- North Coast Triathlon Club Women in Triathlon Course
- 8 week course commencing Saturday 13 October
- 3 coached training session per week
- Bike maintenance evening
- Free entry to Interclub Championships 25 November
- Free Club Aquathlon entry
- Cost - $250
- Website and registration click here.