Triathlon Western Australia (TWA) is the State Sporting Organisation responsible for the development, promotion and governance of the sport of triathlon throughout Western Australia. TWA is a not for profit organisation consisting of 5 staff based in North Perth.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and detailed individual to join our small team on a part time basis, 10 hours per week. The primary focus of this position is to support the Executive Director in the effective financial management and reporting for TWA.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance and Admin Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Financial Coordination and Reporting (monthly financial reconciliation and balance sheet summary, general ledger management and payroll)
- Revenue Payment and Coordination (accounts payable/receivable, debtor enquiries and follow up)
- Financial compliance (year-end reporting, audit and BAS)
- Office Administration (manage incoming calls and enquiries and general office coordination)
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have;
- Accounting/bookkeeping/financial administration qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using XERO online Accounting
- System and proficiency with all aspects of XERO
- Strong numeracy, computer and Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organisational, planning and follow up skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce, interpret and analyse financial reports and prepare summary reports
- Ability to co-ordinate annual audit and liaise with the auditor
- Experience with BAS preparation and submission
- Experience with aspects of payroll
- Working with Children Check
If you feel that you have the required skill set and have the passion for Not-for-Profit and sporting organisations, please submit your CV and a cover letter (maximum 2 A4 pages) outlining how you meet the criteria, via email, to the Executive Director, Ashleigh Apps, firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed position description can be found here
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm, Thursday 17 October 2019. No late applications will be considered.