10 weeks out from the Busselton Festival of Triathlon, Triathlon WA and Star Physio WA have come together to offer all TWA members and Busselton Festival of Triathlon entrants an exclusive opportunity:
Triathlon WA proudly offers exclusive opportunities for our members to upskill themselves in various areas of interest including injury prevention, training techniques, equipment and nutrition.
If you are a current Triathlon WA member, keep an eye on your emails, social media and our website for information on the next seminar or webinar and secure your spot!
Focus on the Start Line
Tips from the physio experts - Focus on the start line, not the finish line!
Too many triathletes worry about what time they are going to finish in and forget to make sure they hit the start line in great shape!
Join the expert triathlon team from Star Physio for the latest information and evidence on injury prevention, load management and performance!
Topics to include:
Join us from the comfort of your own home and get all the top tips to give you an edge this season.
- Safe increase in training kilometres and intensity - what does the evidence say?
- Running technique and shoe choice - what is the latest?
- Cycling position and aerodynamics - is lower faster and how can I be comfortable on a triathlon bike?
- Weights training for triathletes - why this is the best bang for buck time you can put into your training calendar!
- Opportunity for questions at the end of the presentation with a special deal for participants!
Date: 12 August 2020
Time: 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Register your interest here to be emailed the webinar link.