TRYstars is Triathlon Australia's national junior participation program for 7-12 year olds of all abilities that encourages kids to get involved in triathlon
all around Australia.
TRYstars focuses on FUNdamental movement skills - agility, balance, coordination, speed, running, jumping, gliding, buoyancy, throwing, catching, kicking
and hitting which encourages successful participation in any sport. Emphasis is also dedicated to living a healthy and active lifestyle while staying
safe in the sun.
TRYstars program run during the triathlon season between October - May each year.
North Coast Triathlon Club
Start Date: Friday 25th October, 4.30pm
Our TryStars program is held over a 12 week period during Triathlon season. It’s aim is to introduce and develop skills to our young triathletes. What to expect:
- Fun, play based training sessions
- Introduction to open water swimming in the safety of Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Development of bike handling skills
- Interval running and transition skills
- An opportunity to participate in the junior versions of our North Coast events
- Entry to the North Coast Kids Triathlon at Craigie Leisure Centre
Location: Hillarys Boat Harbour
Cost: $100 + Triathlon Australia/North Coast Triathlon Club Membership